To enhance NC3’s mission performance and achieve its shared goals, NC3 is committed to promoting a culture founded on the following core values:
- Accuracy: We aspire to provide up-to-date and precise cybersecurity advisory to government, private sector organizations and Kenyan citizens in order to assure the safety of government systems, critical infrastructure and personal data.
- Accountability: We foster participative decision- making, embrace
- professionalism in pursuing our mission and vision and ensure that all people are accountable to their actions and behaviors in the Kenyan cyberspace.
- Integrity: We are committed to upholding ethical principles in handling sensitive information, protecting critical infrastructure and promoting open communication in cyberspace matters.
- Trust: NC3 seeks to maintain an environment of trust, confidence and reliability for the government of Kenya and its people.
- Inclusivity: We work collaboratively with cybersecurity stakeholders to establish and develop solutions to the dynamic challenges facing Kenya’s cyberspace.